Wednesday, May 23, 2007

I just love Doctor days

Today has been a great day - I love Doctor visit days! Going in to the doctor, I was expecting to hear the heartbeat but I got a lot more than I bargained for. Dr. Frankel wasn't able to get a good spot with the "heartbeat" machine, so she ended up using the ultrasound machine again - YAY! I have a new picture to share, but you can't see anything too clearly.

From what the doc said, this is most likely a side view of the face. It was so funny - she was manipulating the wand to get a good picture and she starts laughing. Of course I'm really curious to what she's laughing at! She turns the screen to me and says, "You've got a troublemaker on your hands. It's like dance party USA in your uterus!" I've never seen anything like it in my life - the baby was bouncing from one side to the other, from top to bottom and moving around like crazy. It was SO COOl! So, we weren't even able to get a good picture because of all the movement. I go back to the doctor on the 20th of June, so we'll hope for a more clear picture on that trip - if we get lucky enough to get a picture at all.

More good news - I can take 2 Flinstone vitamins everyday instead of the prenatal vitamins that have been making me sick. She recommends them because you get just as much from 2 Flinstone's as you do prenatal ones - isn't that crazy? I wouldn't have thought that.
Well, I guess that is about all for now - I'll keep updating regularly! Love you all :)

No comments: